Indoor Cycling Instructor Training
Becoming an Indoor Cycling Instructor will give you lots of additional skills in building relationships with clients quite differently to working the gym floor.
Employers are constantly looking for Indoor Cycling Instructors as this is a very popular form of exercise and classes are frequently fully booked. Not being able to find an instructor with the right qualification can mean disappointing class members … who wants to have that stress as a Club Manager?
Additionally …teaching these classes will help you gain great experience as you work towards your Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification ….setting you apart from those who simply have gym experience.
So what have you got to lose?
You’ll be more employable …earn extra money …and become a better trainer in the long term!
- a suitable Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification, e.g. Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF) Gym or ETM
- some experience of studio cycling is useful
- the course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- there is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and Learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2
- Internally Assessed
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration
Date – 2 day course. Dates are being planned at the moment, please register your interest for this course by emailing email@example.com
Time – 9.30 – 5.30 both days
Cost – £295
Venue – Queen Margaret University, Queen Margaret Drive Musselburgh, EH21 6UU
Maximum number of students on course – 8
Call now to book your place 0131 669 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification structure and credit value
Completion of two mandatory units and achievement of 4 credits.
- Instructing a Studio Cycling Session (D/503/0108) – this unit is worth 2 credit values
- Planning a Studio Cycling Session (R/503/0106) – this unit is worth 2 credit values
The Active IQ Award in Instructing Studio Cycling is at level 2 on the Qualifications and Credit FrameworkIt is also recognised by The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 2, but does not provide access onto the Register.
Entry onto the Register is gained via a recognised level 2 fitness instructing qualification.